Board logo

标题: 暴雪出尔反尔 暗黑破坏神3将取消PK系统? [打印本页]

作者: diabloIII    时间: 2008-8-12 20:24     标题: 暴雪出尔反尔 暗黑破坏神3将取消PK系统?

近日,Bashiok(暴雪发言人)表达了他对于暗黑破坏神3中PK和团队PVP的看法。

下面是摘录自Bashiok的原话:

我们不是任何游戏的卫道士!PK只会给单个人带来某种病态的快感,但我们并不提倡这种所谓的快感!对于一款游戏来说,我们更加鼓励和推崇其他更有意义,更有技巧的玩法和游戏系统。而不是让玩家毫无理由地在游戏中恣意的去敌对别人。

我还清晰的记得有一次和一帮朋友玩暗黑。某位朋友敌对了其他人,把大家都打死了,然后他一个人乐了。好吧,我猜这是一个不错的玩笑。然后你为了“报复",也跑回城敌对大家...最后每个人都觉得这只是浪费时间,就一致决定休战了。

我同样清晰的记得,跟陌生人玩暗黑,因为有人恶意PK,丢失了一些魔幻装备...很无聊!
我肯定D2中的恶意PK,正满足了一些人的欲望。有些人就最喜欢把自己的快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上。对此,在游戏设计中,如果不直接反对的话,难道要鼓励吗?

暗黑破坏神3中,我们很强调团队合作。以此为基调,在多人游戏中,暗黑破坏神3的游戏机制和设计将会尽量鼓励和支持团队合作,而不是扰乱之。

上面的话,并不是全盘否认PVP, PVP在暗黑破坏神3中还会有它的一席之地,只不过我们还没有开始讨论具体的细节和特征而已。

We're - in general - not big fans of griefing for any game. It's really only "fun" for one person, and that definition of fun isn't generally something we're going to want to encourage. It's far more positive to encourage and support meaningful and skillful options and systems within a game, than a mechanic for people to instantly turn against one another for no meaningful gameplay reasons.

I definitely remember running with my friends, and someone toggles it, and bam everyone is dead and your one friend is laughing. Ok, ok, good joke I guess, and then you run back and *bam*, you've toggled it to get them back. After a while everyone usually agrees to a truce because it's just a waste of time. But I also remember running with random players and losing extremely nice items because of it, not cool. I'm sure that it was a feature that was right up some people's alleys, I won't deny there are some that would enjoy nothing more than to see others frustrated, but is that truly something that should be encouraged through design - if not directly opposed?

We have a large focus on cooperative play for Diablo III, and the mechanics and design decisions related to multiplayer are likely going to be based on supporting and encouraging it as much as possible, and not breaking it down.

That doesn't mean that PvP won't have its own focus, but those are details and features we aren't yet discussing.
作者: diabloIII    时间: 2008-8-13 00:24

:time: :time:

欢迎光临 anhei3战网 (http://test.anhei2.com/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0